Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Macarons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macarons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macarons recipe. You can cook macarons using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Macarons:
- Use 2 of regular sized baking sheets.
- Take of Macarons.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Almond Flour (Finely ground).
- Get 2/3 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 of egg whites at room temperature.
- Use 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 drops of gel food colouring.
- Prepare of Vanilla Buttercream.
- Get 2/3 cup of unsalted butter (2 sticks, at room temperature).
- Get 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Provide 2/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Steps to make Macarons:
- Make the macarons: In the bowl of a food processor, combine the powdered sugar, almond flour, and 1/3 teaspoon of salt, and process on low speed, until extra fine. Sift the almond flour mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl..
- In a separate large bowl, beat the egg whites and the remaining 1/3 teaspoon of salt with an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add the granulated sugar until fully incorporated. Continue to beat until stiff peaks form (you should be able to turn the bowl upside down without anything falling out)..
- Add the vanilla and beat until incorporated. Add the food coloring and beat until just combined..
- Add about ⅓ of the sifted almond flour mixture at a time to the beaten egg whites and use a spatula to gently fold until combined. After the last addition of almond flour, continue to fold slowly until the batter falls into ribbons and you can make a figure 8 while holding the spatula up..
- Transfer the macaron batter into a piping bag fitted with a round tip..
- Place 4 dots of the batter in each corner of a rimmed baking sheet, and place a piece of parchment paper over it, using the batter to help adhere the parchment to the baking sheet..
- Pipe the macarons onto the parchment paper in 1½-inch (3-cm) circles, spacing at least 1-inch (2-cm) apart..
- Tap the baking sheet on a flat surface 5 times to release any air bubbles..
- Let the macarons sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until dry to the touch. They will have a sort of a film on the top. This will help them rise up instead of out..
- Preheat the oven to 300˚F (150˚C)..
- Bake the macarons for 17 minutes, until the feet are well-risen and the macarons don’t stick to the parchment paper..
- Transfer the macarons to a wire rack to cool completely before filling..
- Make the buttercream: In a large bowl, add the butter and beat with a mixer for 1 minute until light and fluffy. Sift in the powdered sugar and beat until fully incorporated. Add the vanilla and beat to combine. Add the cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, and beat to combine, until desired consistency is reached..
- Transfer the buttercream to a piping bag fitted with a round tip..
- Add a dollop of buttercream to one macaron shell. Top it with another macaron shell to create a sandwich. Repeat with remaining macaron shells and buttercream..
- Place in an airtight container for 24 hours to “bloom”..
- Enjoy !!.
If you find this Macarons recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.