Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and Broccoli Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Broccoli Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Broccoli Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and broccoli dip recipe. You can have chicken and broccoli dip using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Broccoli Dip:
- Use 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of small red bell pepper chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of dill.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mrs Dash.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Prepare to taste of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (a single serving cup works perfectly).
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken and Broccoli Dip:
- Add chicken, stock, cream cheese, broccoli, bell pepper, garlic, dill, Mrs Dash, and salt to the instant pot/pressure cooker..
- Set instant pot to high pressure for 6 minutes..
- Once pressure cooker has finished, quick release method to depressurize..
- Shred up chicken and stir to combine. Stir in Greek yogurt and cheddar cheese and allow to meld..
- Serve with chips, veggies, or crackers..
If you find this Chicken and Broccoli Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.