Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sous vide steak instant pot ip recipe. You can have sous vide steak instant pot ip using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP:
- You need 3/4-1 inch of thick ribeye steak.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of dried minced garlic or minced onion.
- Prepare 4 ears of corn-on-the-cob.
Steps to make Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP:
- Fill instant pot liner to half way mark (do not exceed max), set to sous vide at the temp you want. Start it..
- Season steak with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Place steak in a zip lock bag, remove as much air as possible, place in water. Leave in water 1 hour..
- When time is up, remove from water.
- Turn off your IP, remove water from liner, put 1 cup water back in and the trivet. Add corn-on-the-cob.
- Set lid for pressure cooking. Set IP for high pressure, 6 minutes. Let it do it's thing..
- Place a skillet (cast iron is the best, but not required) on high heat. Remove steak from bag, Pat dry for a great sear..
- Add a little oil to skillet when it is very hot. Oil should smoke after a few seconds. Sear steak, 30 seconds to no more than 1 minute per side..
- Quick release pressure when cook time is up. Remove corn, carefully, they are very hot..
- Inside of steak.
If you find this Sous Vide Steak Instant Pot IP recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.