Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato topped lamb bake.💟 recipe. To make my potato topped lamb bake.💟 you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Get 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Provide Half of the meat off a leg of lamb diced as small as you can.
- You need 1 tsp of dried paprika.
- Provide 1 of little salt.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Use 1 of fried veg Stock cube.
- Get 1 of Dried chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled water.
- Get 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet peas.
- Prepare 6 of florets broccoli.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes sliced into 1/4 in thick part boiled + rinsed cold.
Instructions to make My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the onion minced lamb or chopped as small as you can. (I slow cooked lamb overnight.)Stir in then add the paprika, black pepper salt. Stir..
- Add the boiled water then the veg and chicken stock to it and stir in. Next add the wine, let it bubble on high for 2 minutes then add peas,broccoli stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water and add to the mix to thicken a little..
- Next let it cool down then grease a oven dish and add the lamb mix. Leave it to cool a bit more then get the sliced potato and lay them out across the top of the lamb mix. And spray olive oil on top of potatoes..
- Add to a preheated oven on 180°C for 20 – 30 minutes until the potatoes are a nice brown colour..
- Then serve hot..
Season with marjoram, salt and pepper, top with vegetables and lamb and cover with remaining potato slices. Slow-cooked lamb topped with crispy potatoes? · Slow baked beef ribs rubbed in spices, slow baked and brushed with BBQ sauce. Arrange chops on a cake rack or. with carrot, arrange potato carefully over top, ensuring that . covered. Drizzle with lamb, bacon or beef fat,. not touch food. Transfer the potatoes to your slow cooker.
If you find this My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.