Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mango custard delight recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango custard delight recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango custard delight recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango custard delight recipe. To cook mango custard delight you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango custard delight:
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar or to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 5 tablespoon of mango custard powder.
- You need 200 ml of chilled cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango chunks.
- Use cubes of Pain cakes.
- Prepare of Ingredients for jelly.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 packet of jelly.
Instructions to make Mango custard delight:
- In frying pan,add milk and bring it to boil add sugar mix well and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- In 1/2 cup milk add custard powder and mix well now add dissolve custard and cook until custard is thick and cool.
- In bowl add chill cream and beat until soft peaks form and set aside and divide in to half half portion I added few little purple liquid foodcolour in half whipped cream.
- In pan add water bring it to boil add jelly and cook until thickness now pour this jelly mixture in to a mold and let it cool in refrigerator after half hour cut jelly into cubes.
- In blender add mango es and blend to make mango puree.
- Take a round bowl andl add plain cake cubes, mango puree, jelly cubes, whipped cream layer mango chunks and then prepared custard on top layer and garnish with mango slices and make mango rose with the help of mango slice.
If you find this Mango custard delight recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.