Breakfast Burritos. All the best breakfast burritos have some sort of potato component (we love a double carb moment). Crispy Breakfast Burritos with Mushrooms, Mozzarella & Hot Sauce. natashaskitchen.com. The inspiration for these breakfast burritos comes from Lake Anne Market, a hidden-gem bodega in my hometown of Reston, VA.
These easy breakfast burritos are total lifesavers. You can make them for a crowd and enjoy a nice Mexican-themed brunch. This breakfast burrito is loaded with eggs, spicy potatoes, pico de gallo & avocado, all wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Burritos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Breakfast Burritos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
All the best breakfast burritos have some sort of potato component (we love a double carb moment). Crispy Breakfast Burritos with Mushrooms, Mozzarella & Hot Sauce. natashaskitchen.com. The inspiration for these breakfast burritos comes from Lake Anne Market, a hidden-gem bodega in my hometown of Reston, VA.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burritos:
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Take 6 slice of bacon.
- Make ready 2 medium of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 3 large of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of sour cream, optional.
- Make ready 1 of salsa, optional.
This loaded breakfast burrito recipe is the best way to kickstart your morning. The breakfast burrito can be a delicious and convenient way to wrap up your morning meal. There is no one "right" way to prepare this dish. However, there are certain common ingredients and cooking.
Steps to make Breakfast Burritos:
- Cook bacon in a small skillet. I prefer mine crispy so I can crumble it on the burrito but cook it to your preference. Drain on paper towels. You will use the bacon grease in the skillet to cook potatoes..
- Cook potatoes in the same skillet you used for bacon until tender. Drain on paper towels when done..
- Once the potatoes are almost done, scramble your eggs (I add a little cheese in with mine). When your eggs are fully cooked, you're ready to assemble your burritos..
- Divide eggs and potatoes into 3 equal portions. Put a portion of eggs, then potatoes, then 2 slices of bacon on each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on each one. Add sour cream and salsa if desired then tuck the ends of your burritos, roll them up and enjoy..
This Breakfast Burrito is my go-to for a filling, savory breakfast that's easy to make. Warm tortillas are filled with scrambled eggs, cheese, avocado, bacon, and more. Freezer Breakfast Burritos – Meal prep over the weekend for the best burritos during the week. Loaded with tater tots, eggs, beans and cheese, of course!! Ah, the vegan breakfast burrito – a thing to behold.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!