Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick cabbage & Kielbasa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick cabbage & Kielbasa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick cabbage & kielbasa recipe. You can have quick cabbage & kielbasa using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick cabbage & Kielbasa:
- Get 1/4 of of a green cabbage.
- Get 1/3 of of a beef or polish kielbasa.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of raw carrot.
- Provide of Mrs. Dash's garlic & herb seasoning.
- Use to taste of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Worcester sauce.
Steps to make Quick cabbage & Kielbasa:
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan. Put on medium heat. Cut cabbage into strips, add to frying pan. Shake about 3-4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and as much of Mrs. Dash's as you would like. Mix around, add cut carrot if you would like..
- I cut up kielbasa and cooked it on a George Foreman grill, but you can also cook in frying pan. Add all together, add yellow mustard if you would like..
If you find this Quick cabbage & Kielbasa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.