Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon caesar pasta recipe. You can have chicken bacon caesar pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta:
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- Provide 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- Take 1 lb. (16 oz.) of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 bottle (16 oz.) of Caesar dressing.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Provide 1 Tbsp. of parsley flakes.
- Get 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta:
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..
If you find this Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.