Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy crock pot low sodium chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy crock pot low sodium chili using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 24 oz of Jar Salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of Chili Beans (seems to be kidney beans in chili sauce).
- Make ready 8 oz of Chopped Peppers.
- Take 8 oz of Chopped Onions.
- Get 1 envelope of Mrs Dash(R) no sodium Chili Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar (optional or to taste).
Instructions to make Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili:
- Brown ground beef and drain fat..
- Add salsa, pepper, onion and seasoning package to crock pot..
- Start crock pot on high and after half hour add ground beef..
- After first hour switch crock pot to low and add brown sugar..
- Cook at least 4 hours..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy crock pot low sodium chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!