JRs Easy crockpot chili.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jrs easy crockpot chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
JRs Easy crockpot chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. JRs Easy crockpot chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jrs easy crockpot chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make JRs Easy crockpot chili:
- Take 1 can of crushed tomatoes 28 oz.
- Make ready 2 can of tomato sauce 14.5 oz.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes 15 oz.
- Make ready 4 can of pinto beans, drained 15 oz.
- Make ready 1 can of moushrooms, sliced. 8 oz.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 box of Carrol Shelbys chili kit.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chilies 8 oz.
Steps to make JRs Easy crockpot chili:
- Add crushed and diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, beans and brown sugar to 7 quart crock pot..
- Open chili kit and add chili spices, cayenne pepper & salt to crock pot. Save the masa for later..
- Add onions and chilies to hamburger and cook in pan. When hamburger is browned add to crock pot..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs, mix masa with 1/3 cup water and add to chili cook for another 10 min and enjoy!.
- Put in a bowl and top with cheese and onions if you like..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jrs easy crockpot chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!