Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) recipe. You can cook pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- You need 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Provide 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
Add chocolate chips to make them an extra delicious treat. Pumpkin Banana Bread Muffins made from scratch are so easy to make and they taste amazing! Pumpkin Banana Bread Muffins is a super moist protein muffin with a candied walnut streusel and sugar free glaze. Pumpkin Banana Bread High Protein Muffins Recipe by Mason Woodruff. Pumpkin Banana Muffins put a Fall twist on banana bread with the perfect balance of pumpkin and banana.
If you find this Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.