Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Suizas Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Suizas Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken suizas enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken suizas enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Suizas Enchiladas:
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Get 10-12 of corn tortillas.
- Use 1 jar (16 oz) of Pace Salsa Verde.
- Use 1 jar (14.5 oz) of Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bar (8 oz) of Colby Jack cheese, shredded.
- Get 1 bar (8 oz) of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- Provide of Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy…
- Use of chili powder, cumin, red pepper, garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Suizas Enchiladas:
- Cook and shred chicken along with seasonings of choice. I used my Instapot..
- In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until caramelized..
- Here are the sauces you need: they will be divided each by 1/3..
- Add the onions, half of each of the cheeses, 1/3 jar of salsa and 1/3 jar alfredo sauce to the chicken; mix well..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, add 1/3 of each the salsa and the alfredo..
- Spread to cover bottom of dish..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave covered in a damp paper towel for 30 to 45 seconds. Just enough to be pliable..
- Place a good sized heap into each tortilla..
- Wrap enchiladas up and place in baking dish..
- Cover with remaining 1/3 of each the salsa and alfredo..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Chicken Suizas Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.