Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin chocolate streusel muffins recipe. You can cook pumpkin chocolate streusel muffins using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins:
- You need of shortening- to grease the pan.
- Take of flour.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Provide of cinnamon.
- Provide of nutmeg.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of ginger.
- You need of butter- softened.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of Eggs.
- Use of pumpkin puree.
- Use of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Get of walnuts — finely chopped.
- Provide of Streusel topping.
- Use of flour.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Use of butter.
- Prepare of Spiced glaze.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Get of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of milk – you may need to add a little more.
Steps to make Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins:
- Grease the 12 muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger..
- Cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer on high speed approximately 5 minutes then blend in eggs; beat well until incorporated..
- Mix at low speed and add the dry ingredients, and pumpkin.
- Add the chocolate chips and finely chopped walnuts and mix until incorporated..
- Divide into the 12 prepared muffin pan.
- For the Streusel topping mix the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together and with a pastry blender or fork cut in the butter until you have a consistent crumbled topping..
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the muffins (there may be a little left over).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean. Cool, and then glaze with spice glaze..
- Spiced glaze: Combine powdered sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Blend in 3 tablespoons milk one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is made (should be thick but pour-able if to thin add powder sugar if to thick add milk)..
- Place the glaze on the muffins and sprinkle powder sugar if desired..
Pumpkin streusel muffins…with chocolate and pecans – what's there not to love about that flavor combo? Coupled with a moist and tender interior is a delightfully crunchy streusel topping. Yes, these Pumpkin Chocolate Pecan Streusel Muffins are simply irresistible! These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. You can enjoy these muffins as Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins or get fancy and flirty and add my Pecan Streusel and Maple Drizzle which creates more of a cross between a coffee cake and a muffin.
If you find this Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.