Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Avocado & Hijiki Seaweed Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Avocado & Hijiki Seaweed Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Avocado & Hijiki Seaweed Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy avocado & hijiki seaweed sandwich recipe. To cook healthy avocado & hijiki seaweed sandwich you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Avocado & Hijiki Seaweed Sandwich:
- Get 1 of Pain de campagne, brown rice bread, whatever you like (can be sliced or rolls).
- Prepare of [Black Sesame Miso Paste] (enough for 1 sandwich and to taste).
- Provide 1 tsp of Black sesame seed paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Blended (white and red) miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Maple syrup (or honey).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need of [Ingredients].
- Prepare 2 grams of Dried hijiki seaweed.
- Use 1 dash of *Soy sauce.
- Use 1 of plentiful amount *Krazy Salt.
- Use 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 of Tomato slices.
- Provide 1 of Cucumber slices.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado slices (sprinkled with lemon juice).
Instructions to make Healthy Avocado & Hijiki Seaweed Sandwich:
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Once soaked and rinsed, run under hot water and while the hijiki is still warm, and season with the ingredients marked with *..
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the black sesame miso paste. Slice all of the other ingredients. There are enough ingredients for one serving in this photo..
- Spread the black sesame miso paste over both slices of bread. Add 1-2 tablespoons (however much you like) of the hijiki over one slice..
- Add the romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato and avocado on top of the hijiki in that order..
- This is how your sandwich should look from the side..
- You can make a yummy sandwich with this black sesame miso paste on its own. Try adding some kinako powder as well, if you like..
- This recipe goes great with Hiromuzu's "Tofu Brown Rice Bread"…
If you find this Healthy Avocado & Hijiki Seaweed Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.