Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin apple streusel muffins recipe. You can have pumpkin apple streusel muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins:
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 1 cup of libby's solid pack pumpkin.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 cup of peeled finely chopped apples.
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 4 tsp of cut in 4 tsp. butter.
Steps to make Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins:
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add liquid ingredients to dry..
- Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into greased or paper lined cups filling 3/4 full..
- In small bowl, combine streusel toppings, cut in the 4 tsp. butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean..
- For 6 giant muffins, increase baking time for 40 – 45 minutes..
The topping is made of sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter. It adds a sweet and crusty layer to the tops of your muffins. Sprinkle streusel topping (see below) over batter. Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins are moist and delicious with cinnamon streusel topping that makes these muffins memorable! Combine pumpkin, eggs and oil in medium bowl; mix well.
If you find this Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.