Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese fried rice recipe. You can have chinese fried rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Fried Rice:
- You need 1 lb of Sage sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Lean hamburger.
- You need 3 Cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 cup of Rice (not minute rice).
- You need 1 can of Diced water chestnuts.
- Provide 1 can of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 3 stick of Celery.
- Provide 2 of Green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of each Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of each Red bell pepper.
- Get 2 of large Onion.
Instructions to make Chinese Fried Rice:
- In a non-stick skillet, Brown hamburger, sausage & 1 diced onion together, crumble small..
- Add water, beef bouillon cubes, soy sauce & rice to meat, cover and cook on low for 20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked..
- Chop celery, bell peppers, onion in chunks.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook till fork tender.
- Garnish with soy sauce to taste..
I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt. These simple ingredients deliver a delicate balance of flavor and texture. Chinese fried rice made with fragrant jasmine rice, carrots, peas, and scrambled eggs. This easy stir-fried dish turns plain white rice into flavorful grains lightly seasoned with soy sauce and tossed. Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food.
If you find this Chinese Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.