Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin apple streusel muffins recipe. To cook pumpkin apple streusel muffins you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins:
- Take 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Provide 1 cup of libby's solid pack pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of peeled finely chopped apples.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 4 tsp of cut in 4 tsp. butter.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins:
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add liquid ingredients to dry..
- Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into greased or paper lined cups filling 3/4 full..
- In small bowl, combine streusel toppings, cut in the 4 tsp. butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean..
- For 6 giant muffins, increase baking time for 40 – 45 minutes..
The topping is made of sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter. It adds a sweet and crusty layer to the tops of your muffins. Sprinkle streusel topping (see below) over batter. Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins are moist and delicious with cinnamon streusel topping that makes these muffins memorable! Combine pumpkin, eggs and oil in medium bowl; mix well.
If you find this Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.