Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mamma’ s Chicken Cacciatore recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mamma’ s Chicken Cacciatore recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mamma’ s Chicken Cacciatore recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mamma’ s chicken cacciatore recipe. You can have mamma’ s chicken cacciatore using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mamma’ s Chicken Cacciatore:
- Use 8 of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- Use 1 of red pepper diced.
- Provide 1 of orange pepper diced.
- Take 1 of yellow pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of small package baby Bella mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion diced.
- Provide 1 (16 ounce) of can cento crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbls of olive oil.
- Use 2 of dry bay leaves.
- You need 2 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Mrs. Dash Italian blend seasoning to taste.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Mamma’ s Chicken Cacciatore:
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper..
- Heat olive oil in deep sauté pan and place chicken thighs in and brown on both sides. Remove from pan to plate after browning..
- Add all veggies garlic and Mrs. dash seasoning to sauté pan and sauté approximately 5 mins..
- Add crushed tomatoes, bay leaves and additional Mrs. Dash seasoning to taste. Bring to a simmer and add chicken thighs back to the sauté pan..
- Cover the sauté pan and bring heat to low. Let simmer for an hour stirring approximately every 20 mins. Continue simmering one to one and a half hours low and slow. Chicken should be falling off the bone by then..
- Serve over rice or any small pasta you wish..
If you find this Mamma’ s Chicken Cacciatore recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.