Stuffed, Baked Burritos. Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Stuffed, Baked Burritos Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with. Roll the burrito tightly and place in a large casserole dish.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed, baked burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed, Baked Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Stuffed, Baked Burritos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed, baked burritos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Make ready 2 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Take 1/4 cup of white rice.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/3 of jalepeño.
- Prepare 1 slice of tomato.
- Take 1 slice of onion.
- Make ready 1 oz of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 oz of green pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
With a delicious beef stuffing, these burritos need to be baked on coals or a barbecue grill. A perfect dinner recipe that's ready in almost no time. While the rice is cooking, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and stir in the minced beef. Brown hamburger, onion, jalapeño and seasoning.
Instructions to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to a boil. Add rice, reduce to simmer and cover. Stir occasionally, cook until done..
- Bag chicken breast, cumin, black pepper, and salt. Shake gently..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan, sear outside, reduce heat, and cook until internal temperature is 165°F..
- Dice tomato and jalepeño. Cut red pepper, green pepper, and onion into thin strips..
- Add veggies to frying pan with 2 tbsp oil. Sautée until soft..
- Cut 2, 12" sections of aluminum foil. Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Using half of the ingredients on each tortilla, start with rice, then chicken, cheese, and veggies. Fold in ends, and roll closed..
- Wrap burritos in aluminum foil, and cook in oven for 10 minutes..
To make these smothered burritos, simply brown ground beef with some diced onion and season with a packet of taco seasoning. Then, add the beef mixture along with a generous smear of refried beans, cooked rice, and cheese to large flour tortillas. No beans about it: Nothing but beef, cheese, garlic and sauce is stuffed inside these baked burritos. My family is very picky, so I came up with these to satisfy everyone—and it worked! —Donna Holter, Centennial, Colorado. My neighbor and I discovered these delicious low-fat burritos a few years ago.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed, baked burritos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!