Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Autumn-Coloured Macarons Chestnut & Chocolate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Autumn-Coloured Macarons Chestnut & Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Autumn-Coloured Macarons Chestnut & Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to autumn-coloured macarons chestnut & chocolate recipe. You can have autumn-coloured macarons chestnut & chocolate using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Autumn-Coloured Macarons Chestnut & Chocolate:
- Prepare 2 of Egg white.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 90 grams of Powdered sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Cocoa (pure cocoa).
- You need 75 grams of Roast almond flour.
- Use of [Chocolate cream].
- Get 50 grams of Chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Take of [Chestnut cream].
- You need 100 grams of Simmered chestnuts.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cream.
Steps to make Autumn-Coloured Macarons Chestnut & Chocolate:
- Combine the powdered sugar, cocoa and almond flour and sift twice..
- Whip the egg whites with a hand mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the granulated sugar in 3 batches after the mixture first starts to stiffen up. Add the last batch just before you get stiff peaks..
- Fold the powder ingredients from Step 1 into the meringue in large, careful motions to keep the air in. Fold until the mixture becomes glossy..
- Pipe the macaron batter out into 4 cm diameter circles and leave to rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Bake the macarons for 5 minutes at 160°C. Then turn the temperature down to 120°C and bake for a further 5 minutes..
- [Chocolate cream] Mix together the tempered chocolate and cream. The macaron shells are quite sweet so I recommend using a relatively bitter chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa solids..
- Fill half of the macarons with the chocolate cream..
- [Chestnut cream] Mix the cooled simmered chestnuts with the cream..
- Use the chestnut cream to fill the remaining macarons..
- Here's a cross-section..
These are limited in stock though so you'll want to get your paws on them quick!
If you find this Autumn-Coloured Macarons Chestnut & Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.