Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Andouille Sausage Quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Andouille Sausage Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andouille Sausage Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to andouille sausage quiche recipe. You can have andouille sausage quiche using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Andouille Sausage Quiche:
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 cup of andouille sausage – chopped to 1/4" pieces.
- Provide 1/2 small of yellow onion – finely diced.
- You need 1 cup of frozen chopped collard greens or spinach (measured while frozen) – thawed, drained and squeezed to remove moisture.
- Provide 1/2 of – 1 teaspoon blackened season (your fave or see my attached recipe).
- Get 6 large of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- Use 1 of frozen pie crust – thawed (or rolled refrigerated crust).
- Get of salt and pepper (optional, I add none).
Steps to make Andouille Sausage Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. If you are using a frozen pie shell set out to thaw. If you are using refrigerated, grease a 9" deep dish pie plate, unroll crust and gently press into plate to fit. Set aside..
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add olive oil and chopped andouille sausage. Saute until sausage begins to Brown and crisp slightly, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium, add onion and continue to saute until translucent, stirring occasionally. About 10 minutes total..
- Add collards/spinach to pan, cooking to evaporate any remaining moisture, stirring frequently, only about 2 minutes more. Sprinkle desired amount of blackened seasoning over mixture, stir to coat completely, turn off heat and set aside to cool. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361433-blacken-your-soul-seasoning.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and heavy cream until well blended, adding salt and pepper if desired (I actually don't feel the need in this dish). Gently stir in shredded cheeses and then cooled sausage mixture to fully incorporate..
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust, distributing solids evenly. Pop in the oven and bake 30 – 40 minutes, or until center is just set. Mine took 35 min..
- When done, remove from oven, let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with a side salad or home fries and enjoy..
- NOTE: From the time you measure your collards or spinach to the time they are cooked down in the mix they will reduce drastically. No worries, it's enough for what we need. ;).
If you find this Andouille Sausage Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.