Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- You need 10 pieces of fried eggplant slices sliced lengthwise and thin about 1/4 inch.
- You need 1 quart of marinara sauce see basic marinara sauce recipe or use your own or favorite jar sauce.
- Take 1 pound of ricotta cheese Galbani best choice or another low moisture type.
- Provide 1 pound of five cheese Italian shredded cheese kraft or Sargento.
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash original blend.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- Line half sterno tray with marinara sauce..
- Place first layer of eggplant slices in tray..
- Mix ricotta with Mrs. Dash original seasoning to taste..
- Spread ricotta cheese on top if eggplant..
- Put more marinara sauce over ricotta mixture then liberally sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend over..
- Rest above steps ensuring you finish with layer of shredded Italian cheese blend..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight..
- Put tray loosely covered with foil in oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove foil cover and allow to brown approximately 10 mi s..
- Remove tray from oven and allow 10 mins to cool before cutting into serving size pieces..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.