Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite macarons (chocolate) recipe. To cook my favorite macarons (chocolate) you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate):
- Provide 30 grams of Egg white.
- Get 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 30 grams of A) Powdered sugar.
- You need 30 grams of A) Almond powder.
- Get 3 grams of A) Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of B) Unsweetened butter.
- Get 3 grams of B) Cocoa powder.
- Take 5 grams of B) Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate):
- Beat egg whites and gradually add granulated sugar..
- Beat until stiff peaks form and you have French meringue..
- Add sifted A ingredients in 2 batches and fold in gently. Mix lightly so the meringue doesn't break. The batter will be fluffy..
- Now start the"macaronnage" mixing process. Mix by pressing the batter down toward the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula..
- Continue the "macaronnage" — mixing until the batter is creamy, smooth and firm, and drips slowly from the spatula when you lift it up. The finished batter will be shiny and smooth..
- Pipe the batter into any size you desire. Remove any air bubbles and let the macarons dry out until the batter does not stick to your finger when you touch them..
- Put the macarons into an oven preheated to 320F/160C and turn the temperature down to 265F/130C. Bake for about 15 minutes..
- After they cool, spread the cream filling on the macarons and sandwich together..
- For this recipe, I made cocoa buttercream for the filling. Just mix all the B ingredients together to make it..
- Done. The macaron batter is rather sweet, so I usually fill the macarons with slightly sweet buttercream filling..
But, where did they come from? There is much debate about whether macarons originated in France or Italy. One of my favorite things about macarons are the wide array of beautiful colors and flavors that you can pick from. Typically macarons get most of their flavor from the filling, which is usually either buttercream, fruit curd, preserves, or ganache. Chocolate macarons are a great choice because chocolate goes with so many flavors.
If you find this My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.