Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pasta fresca. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Fresca is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pasta Fresca is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta fresca using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Fresca:
- Make ready of Sauté Ingredients.
- Get 400 grams of Pasta.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Get 1 of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 lb of chicken strips.
- Take of Herb & Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Pasta Fresca:
- Place the spinach in a covered pan over low heat for about 4 min. Chop ans set aside when done..
- In the same pan sauté the onion, chicken and garlic until chicken is lightly brown..
- Minewhile in a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients (olive oil, balsamic, white wine, pasley and salt) until well-blended..
- In a large pot, boil salted water, and cook pasta al dente and drain..
- Put the drainrd pasta back into the pot and put in the spinach, the vinaigrette and the grated parmesan. Stir well and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta fresca recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!