New York cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, new york cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
New York cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. New York cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have new york cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make New York cheesecake:
- Get of Crust.
- Prepare of graham cracker crumbs.
- Get of melted butter.
- Get of Filling.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Take of condensed milk.
- Get of sugar.
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of Strawberry topping.
- Prepare of strawberries.
- Prepare of water.
- Make ready of cornstarch.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of red food coloring.
Steps to make New York cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F..
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. set aside..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan..
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool..
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk at high speed with a beater until creamy..
- Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, mixing well..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. TIP: Beat eggs at minimum speed or manually. If too much air gets into the mix then it will puff too much during baking and then crack when it sinks..
- Add lime juice and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth..
- Pour into prepared crust..
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set and slightly firm to the touch. Run a knife around edge of pan to release sides and help prevent cracking..
- Cool to room temperature, cover and chill at least 8 hours..
- Crush the strawberries with a fork and place them in a small pot..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the crushed strawberries..
- Add lemon juice, 1/4 cup of sugar and food coloring..
- Cook until dense, then remove from heat and cool..
- Cover the cheesecake with the topping and refrigerate until cold..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food new york cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!