Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella recipe. You can cook baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- Prepare of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- You need of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- Provide of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Provide of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- Use of butter.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Use of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- Get of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- Take of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- Take of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- You need of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- Take of Beverage of your choice.
Steps to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Heat the olive in a large fry pan. Add your ground meat, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, dried basil, salt and pepper. Brown meat and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce, butter and cream on low heat. Add cooked meat and simmer on low for about 10 mins or so. Ooooooh, that’s niiiiiiicccee…….
- Wait, you need a refill 🍷🍷🍷. And to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cook pasta until just underdone. Drain and add to your meat sauce. Now toss and then sip 🍷.
- Put about half of the sauced pasta into your baking dish (for ribbon pasta, kitchen tongs really help). Top with 1 cup of the fresh mozzarella. Then add remaining sauced pasta and top with shredded mozzarella. Now top with remaining fresh mozzarella. Take a pic and celebrate – yeah, baby!!! Dinner is in work!!.
- Bake for about 30-45 mins. If the cheese is getting brown too quickly, remove from oven, loosely tent with foil and return to the oven..
- Once it’s ready (melted, browned cheese and everything is thoroughly heated through), remove from oven and let cool for about 10 mins (unless you’re into burning all of the skin off of the roof of your mouth)..
- Now, refill (🍷) and enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.