Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. This will be your favorite low carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe. Cauliflower pizza crust is a delicious gluten-free, low-carb, keto alternative to your traditional pizza.
Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for seven to eight minutes, or until soft. Calling pizza my favorite food is an understatement.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low-carb cauliflower crust pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
There's even an option to avoid squeezing. This will be your favorite low carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe. Cauliflower pizza crust is a delicious gluten-free, low-carb, keto alternative to your traditional pizza.
Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook low-carb cauliflower crust pizza using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza:
- Make ready 1 head of cauliflower, about 750g.
- Make ready 100 g of ground almonds.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get handful of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Tomato sauce and grated cheese or other ingredients for the topping.
Before I knew it I was experimenting in the kitchen to make the perfect low carb friendly pizza. It was until this low carb cauliflower pizza that I was actually satisfied, just as much as I used to be with my frozen. I discovered a low carb pizza crust recipe made from cauliflower that is so good that I had to share. This amazing gluten free low carb cauliflower pizza crust is a mixture of cooked cauliflower rice and shredded mozzarella.
Instructions to make Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza:
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and discard the outer leaves and the core. Place in a food processor and blitz briefly until shredded into couscous size grains. You might need to do this in two batches..
- The recipe I was following said to place the cauliflower rice in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-6 minutes on high. I don't have a microwave and found another recipe where it suggested spreading thinly in a large roasting pan, rubbing in a little olive oil, and baking for 10 minutes at 200C/Gas 6. It caught slightly so I'd suggest a lower heat for about 6-8 minutes..
- Pile the cooked cauliflower rice in the middle of a clean kitchen towel and squeeze it tightly so that all the liquid is removed. All the recipes I looked at stressed that this is really important to get a dry pizza base. I think microwaving probably creates more liquid as I didn't get that much..
- Place the 'rice' in a bowl and add the ground almonds, eggs, oregano and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Place baking parchment on a baking tray and brush liberally with olive oil. Pile the pizza base mixture in the middle and then use your fingers to spread it out into a thin round..
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes until golden..
- Allow to cool completely, then add your pizza toppings. I used some leftover tomato and bacon sauce I'd made for pasta and some grated Cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Eat!.
There is also egg added to hold it together as well as your choice of spices to. Or better yet, make it for dinner tonight! Cauliflower crust Pizza lifesaver if you are on a low-carb or keto diet and will help curb your carb cravings! it's also naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan by simply replacing the cheese with your favorite alternative. Aside from how delicious this pizza is, it's loaded with nutritious cauliflower which. Save calories and room for pizza!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food low-carb cauliflower crust pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!