Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe. You can cook cajun shrimp mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage:
- Get 1 box of Mostaccioli.
- Take 1 packages of andouille sausage.
- Get 1 lb of shrimp.
- Take 1/2 of yellow bell pepper (or what color you desire ).
- Use 5 oz of grape tomatoes.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 2 tsp of black pepper (or to taste).
- Get of salt.
- Provide 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream (I didn't measure so maybe 1/3 to 1/2).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 cup of shredded parmigiano-reggino.
Instructions to make Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage:
- Slice the sausage on a angle and set aside. In a bowl season the shimp with Cajun season and set aside..
- Clean and peel the carrot then slice on a angle. Slice the bell pepper and tomatoes long ways and set aside..
- In a deep pot get water going for pasta. Cook al dente. Be sure to salt the water..
- Add oil to a non stick skillet and saute the sausage until they slightly brown and remove.
- Add the shrimp. Saute until they turn slightly pink and remove from skillet..
- Add peppers and carrots and saute for 5 minutes until the carrots begin to slightly soften..
- Add tomatoes and continue to saute another 3 mins..
- Add sausage back to the skillet along with the heavy whipping cream, black pepper and parmigiano-reggino..
- Bring to a bowl until the sauce has thickened add salt if needed. Add shrimp and pasta then stir until the pasta is evenly coated. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes..
- Add more cream as needed to make more creamier..
If you find this Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.