Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Artichoke Chicken Picatta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Artichoke Chicken Picatta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to artichoke chicken picatta recipe. You can have artichoke chicken picatta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Artichoke Chicken Picatta:
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Italian Breadcrumbs.
- Use of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Take of garlic, chopped.
- Use of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of capers, washed from brine.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Drained Can Artichoke Hearts (optional).
Steps to make Artichoke Chicken Picatta:
- You can pound the chicken thin or slice and pound to have smaller pieces. Make sure it's thin enough to cook through on stovetop. About 1/4 inch think..
- Heat about Four Tablespoons oil on medium- medium high heat in pan. Salt and Pepper chicken. Dredge in breadcrumbs. Now fry chicken, two by two for about 3 minutes on each side. Make sure it's not pink in middle. I cut mine in half to check. Remove chicken pieces as they're finished and place on oven safe dish. When you're done frying, place all chicken in oven safe dish, pop in oven to keep warm. The oven should be on 200 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Now remove all excess fat and breadcrumbs from pan leaving a layer of oil and whatever is completely stuck on bottom of pan unless it's burnt, remove that. In the layer of oil on med high heat, add your chopped garlic. Stir and Let it flavor pan for about 20 seconds till you start to smell it, don't brown it. Now add that chicken broth. Scrap any browned bits, stirring it in broth. Cook 10 minutes..
- Stir in capers and lemon juice. If you feel like it's too acidic, add more broth. Let cook for another 10 minutes. Add butter, let that melt in and stir. Remove chicken from oven, put as much as you can in pan with broth. Add Drained artichoke hearts and gently stir in with chicken and broth. Some chicken might be left, you can always add those in pot once other pieces are eaten, unless you have a big enough pan..
- You can serve with any pasta you like!!.
- I really hope I wrote this right:).
If you find this Artichoke Chicken Picatta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.