Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mango raisin ice-cream recipe. To cook fried mango raisin ice-cream you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream:
- You need of For making mango Ice cream.
- Use 4 of – Alphonso Mango slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – sweetened Condensed milk.
- Take 1 tsp of – Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2.5 cup of – Heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of – Chopped Mangoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of – Raisins.
- Take of For fry the mango ice cream.
- Take 8 of – Bread Slices.
- Use of Oil as required for deep fry.
- You need of Others.
- You need of Food Processor/ Mixer.
- Get of Plastic wrap.
- Use of Scoop.
- Use of Hand blender.
- Provide of Mint leaves & chocolate syrup for garnishing.
- Take of Wooden roller pin and board.
Instructions to make Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream:
- Peel and slice the mangoes.Then blend them in food processor or Mixer and make smooth pulp..
- Add chilled whipping cream to a bowl.whisk the cream until get stiff peak..
- Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, mango pulp and whisk until well combined..
- Lastly add Raisins & chopped mangoes mix well and transfer the mixture into the air tight container and freeze overnight until firm..
- Scoop out mango ice cream into balls and place on a muffin tray or any plate or tray & cover with plastic wrap and freeze them until harden..
- Now cut the crust off the breads. And by using rolling pin and board roll out all the breads to flatten..
- Now place one bread slice on the top of the plastic wrap,add one ice cream ball on the top of the bread & cover the ice cream ball with another slice of bread..
- By using with your hands press the bread around the ice cream & shape it like bread ball.Wrap the full thing in the plastic wrap tightly.And freeze it again for at least 4-5 hours..
- Now heat the enough oil in a pan or wok for deep fry the bread ice cream balls.When oil becomes hot enough,one at a time fry the bread ice cream balls for 10 – 20 seconds or until golden brown on all sides. Transfer them in a paper towel lined plate..
- Then transfer them into the serving bowls, & garnish them with chocolate syrup and mint leaves and serve them immediately..
Ripe fresh slices of mango simmered with slices of tender chicken in yellow curry with tomatoes, green and red peppers, onions and summer squash. Rum Raisin Pineapple Ice Cream – no churning required. This tropical ice cream is so creamy, dreamy and easy; it will make you dream of the Islands – get excited! Coconut Mango Ice Cream is creamy, healthy and so delicious! It's creamy and scoopable, just like store bought ice cream, no iciness in sight.
If you find this Fried Mango Raisin Ice-cream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.