Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant and Bacon with Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Bacon with Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and bacon with poached egg recipe. To make eggplant and bacon with poached egg you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant and Bacon with Poached Egg:
- You need 3 of Eggplants.
- Get 3 slice of Bacon.
- Provide 3 of Poached egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 50 ml of ☆ Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Get 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons ☆ Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Ichimi spice.
Steps to make Eggplant and Bacon with Poached Egg:
- Prepare poached egg to your desired method (You can also serve it sunny side up or raw)..
- Cut bacon into 3 to 4 strips and chop eggplant into bite-sized pieces..
- Dust eggplants in katakuriko, heat a generous amount of oil (3 to 4 tablespoons) over medium heat and evenly fry both sides..
- When evenly browned, add bacon to the edge of the pan and fry..
- Reduce heat, add the combined ☆ ingredients, and simmer until the juice slightly thickens..
- Serve over rice with a poached egg on top and sprinkle with ichimi spice and sesame seeds..
If you find this Eggplant and Bacon with Poached Egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.