Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese fried rice recipe. To make chinese fried rice you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese fried rice:
- Get of Cooked Basmati rice.
- You need of of Chicken Breast (cubed).
- Prepare of Chicken Sausage (cubed).
- Take of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Scotch Bonnet pepper (optional).
- Get of Small Onion bulb.
- Provide of Sweet corn.
- Provide of Canned Peas.
- Prepare of Medium Carrots.
- Use of Seasoning Cube.
- Use of egg.
- Use of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide of Curry.
- Provide of Thyme.
Instructions to make Chinese fried rice:
- Crack the egg in a bowl add a pinch of salt and black pepper. Whisk together. Place a pan or wok on medium flame, add a tablespoon oil, pour the whisked egg n scramble with a spoon or spatula. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- To the same pan, add about 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, add onion, ginger and garlic. Sauce for about 2 minutes. Add the chicken breast and stir fry until cooked. Season the chicken with seasoning cube and black pepper..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add diced carrot, sausage, pepper, sweet corn, curry and thyme. Stir together..
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir. Then finally add the cooked basmati rice, peas and scrambled egg. Stir everything together and serve hot. Enjoy😋😍.
- Please note: 1. Do not over cook the rice. 2. I didn't use salt in this recipe because soy sauce and oyster sauce contain a generous amount of salt. 3. I didn't add the peas while I was adding the carrots and sweet corn because I used canned peas as the fresh ones are not in season. They are really soft, and I wanted them to retain their shape..
I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt. These simple ingredients deliver a delicate balance of flavor and texture. Chinese fried rice made with fragrant jasmine rice, carrots, peas, and scrambled eggs. This easy stir-fried dish turns plain white rice into flavorful grains lightly seasoned with soy sauce and tossed. Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food.
If you find this Chinese fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.