Grilled Breakfast Burritos. This grilled breakfast burritos recipe is so easy, and so much better than you'll get at any fast food restaurant. It's stuffed with chorizo scrambled eggs. Our grilled breakfast burrito recipe makes it even better because the grilled outside tortilla gives a super delicious crunch and texture that takes burritos to another level.
While we have a vegan burrito in our cookbook, I'd yet to make one with tofu. A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs mixed throughout. Serve on warm flour tortillas with a generous helping of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled breakfast burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This grilled breakfast burritos recipe is so easy, and so much better than you'll get at any fast food restaurant. It's stuffed with chorizo scrambled eggs. Our grilled breakfast burrito recipe makes it even better because the grilled outside tortilla gives a super delicious crunch and texture that takes burritos to another level.
Grilled Breakfast Burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Breakfast Burritos is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled breakfast burritos using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Breakfast Burritos:
- Prepare of Main.
- Take 8 of Eggs *Usually i use egg beaters, but did not have those on hand this time /:.
- Take 5 medium of potatoes.
- Get 2 medium of onions.
- Take 4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of Chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Make ready of sea salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Make ready of Red Robbin Seasoning, or a season salt of your choice.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get 1 of garlic powder (I use A LOT!).
- Prepare of Southwest Chipotle Dressing.
- Get of Hot sauces of preference.
Freezer Breakfast Burritos – Meal prep over the weekend for the best burritos during the week. Because the best breakfast burrito is coming your way. This bad boy is filled with all that is good and.. Fold the wrap, i fold it like a burrito, i fold the sides in first, then roll it over.
Instructions to make Grilled Breakfast Burritos:
- First, clean your potatoes (I leave the skin on and just wash them extra well), and then chop into small squares. *Do the potatoes first because they usually take the longest..
- Heat some olive oil in a wok on low-med. *You can use a frying pan – I chose a wok so that I could mix my potatoes around to get an even fry..
- While the oil is heating up, chop the onions how you like (I chop mine into little squares)..
- Once the oil is heated, add the potatoes & the onions and turn heat up to medium. Here is where i add some seasonings also – the garlic, season salt, etc. *Make sure to keep a close eye on everything and stir frequently to prevent burning. You may need to add a little extra olive oil too during this process..
- While the potatoes & onions are cooking, crack your eggs into a bowl, add milk, & whisk until well blended..
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with PAM, turn your burner heat to medium, and add the egg mixture, and cover with a lid..
- I let my eggs cook without stirring them until they resemble a sloppy omelette in process. At this point, I turn the heat down a little bit and slowly move the eggs around so they don't start to burn. I then cover them again to let them finish cooking. *The reason I use this process is because I like my eggs fluffy and in large, bouncy chunks. Everyone seems to love my eggs & think I do something "special" to them, but really I just exercise a little patience lol 😉.
- Once the eggs are done cooking, add your cheeses (I go overboard lol), turn off the heat and cover them to let the cheese melt..
- Once both the eggs & potatoes are ready, lay a tortilla shell on a plate, drizzle it with dressing, then load it up with 'tatoes & eggs! (I do potatoes first, then eggs on top)..
- Wrap up the tortilla up burrito style, spray the outside of it with some PAM, and place it in another PAM sprayed skillet with heat on low..
- Brown to your liking, and be careful when turning it over to brown the other side so as not to bust the ends open..
- If you like hot sauces, grab those up, and you are now ready to smash! We totally loaded our plates…..my eyes had big plans for this one, but sadly i could only destroy half of one burrito lol ….don't judge 😉.
- Amazingness!!! 💞.
- Omg yum! 😋.
- Omg, I'm sooo full lol 😓.
The breakfast burrito my roomies and I created is too delicious not to share… and tastes pretty darn close to what we ate back home, too. Here's hoping grandma isn't too mad that I added french fries to. Saturday and Sunday with a burrito stuffed Los Taquitos Mexican Grill. The first time I made breakfast burritos the way I like them — that is, the eggs softly scrambled and I am not listing the potential things one could stuff inside a burrito, breakfast or other, because if we. These freezer breakfast burritos, stuffed with scrambled eggs, scallions, bell pepper, bacon and Breakfast Burritos Variations: Make them vegetarian by skipping the bacon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply