Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Andouille Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Andouille Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andouille Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andouille pasta recipe. To make andouille pasta you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Andouille Pasta:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of andouille sausage.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 12 oz of penne pasta.
- Take 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 can of (15 oz) diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Andouille Pasta:
- Cut Andouille sausage into bite size slices..
- Heat olive oil to a large soup pot. Add sausage, garlic, and onion to oil and saute until just brown..
- Add pasta, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, milk, parsley, salt and pepper to the pot and stir. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and continue to simmer until pasta is cooked..
- Once pasta is cooked add cream and stir. Let stand for several minutes to allow sauce to thicken..
If you find this Andouille Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.