Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Caprese Salad With Balsamic Reduction recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Caprese Salad With Balsamic Reduction recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Caprese Salad With Balsamic Reduction recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's caprese salad with balsamic reduction recipe. You can have mike's caprese salad with balsamic reduction using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Caprese Salad With Balsamic Reduction:
- Get of Caprese Salad With Vinegar Reduction.
- Provide of Quality Mozterella Cheese.
- Prepare of Quality Bottle Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use of Fresh Basil Leaves [or 1/2 cup from your garden].
- Take of LG Extra Firm Beefeater Tomatoes.
- Provide of Sea Salt [divided].
Instructions to make Mike's Caprese Salad With Balsamic Reduction:
- Slice tomatoes and Mozterella. Gather your fresh Basil leaves..
- Construct your salads..
- Lightly drizzle your olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar on top your salad. Sprinkle salad with sea salt..
- Serve chilled as an antipasto. [a starter or appetizer].
- REDUCTION INSTRUCTIONS In a small, nonreactive pan, add your balsamic vinegar and any other herbs you prefer. Turn your kitchen fan on and open a window as the vinegar fumes will waft throughout your home. Bring vinegar to a simmer over medium-high heat, then turn down heat to keep it at a low simmer. This process will take about 10 – 15 minutes to thicken up and reduce. Watch very closely at the end as you don't want to burn your reduction. When it coats a spoon, you'll know it's completed. Your sauce will thicken up considerably once it has cooled. You can make it less thick or, make it as thick as molasses. Anything more will result in burning. To thin once cooled, gently reheat and add a little water as needed..
For the balsamic reduction: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer, swirling the pan occasionally, until reduced to about Lightly drizzle the olive oil and balsamic reduction over the salad and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This caprese salad is stacked with slices of tomatoes and mozzarella, layered with fresh basil and drizzled with balsamic and olive oil. It's perfect as a light meal or snack. In a small pot, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium to low heat.
If you find this Mike's Caprese Salad With Balsamic Reduction recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.