Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mama's Cafe French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mama's Cafe French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mama's Cafe French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mama's cafe french toast recipe. You can cook mama's cafe french toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mama's Cafe French Toast:
- Take 1 loaf of of bread ( your desired kind, we have used texas toast, plain white, french bread, and wheat.).
- Get 1 of Eggs ( we estimate 1 egg per person eating.).
- Get 1 pinch of of salt and a dash of pepper..
- Get 1 of Flavored coffee Creamers In the Dairy Section ( We have tried many kinds, however our favorite ones are French Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, any of the holiday varieties.).
- Get 1 stick of of butter for greasing the griddle ( The whole stick is not all used unless making multiple flavors.
- Provide 1 of Aluminum foil to cover plate to keep them warm while the rest cook.
Instructions to make Mama's Cafe French Toast:
- Heat a griddle to 375 or use a frying pan if you don't have a griddle..
- While griddle is heating up beat the eggs, salt and pepper and the flavored coffee creamer of you choosing with a whisk or a fork until thoroughly combined..
- Grease the hot griddle with the butter well. Then dip bread on both sides into the egg mixture and then place it on the griddle..
- Cook until golden brown on one side and then flip over. The second side will cook sightly faster than the first..
- Set them on to a plate or serving dish and serve!.
- ** to make multiple flavors, simple repeat the steps mixing the different flavors in separate bowls then cooking only one flavor at a time to avoid confusion.**.
- ** To freeze let them cool completely and place in freezer bags and label them with the flavor on bag.** This makes a great morning breakfast even on the crazy school mornings..
Contact Us: Mama's Royal Cafe Restaurant. Calle Hidalgo S/N entre Zapata y Madero, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico. View full nutritional breakdown of Pain Perdue (French Toast) ala Mimi's calories by ingredient. This is as close as I can get to the Pain Perdue served at Mimi's Cafe. With toast or muffin and herb roasted potatoes.
If you find this Mama's Cafe French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.