Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried spinach hakka noodles with chilli fish & mushrooms gravy- on the bed of poached eggs recipe. You can cook pan fried spinach hakka noodles with chilli fish & mushrooms gravy- on the bed of poached eggs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs:
- Provide 200 gms of Spinach Hakka Noodles.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- You need 3 of Bell Peppers (Half of each): I didn’t have the yellow one though (All Chopped in Cubes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Use 2 tbsps of Dark Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of Red & Green Chilli Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsps of Sesame Oil- For cooking.
- Use 3-4 of Green Chillies- Either Julienned or simply slit.
- Provide 2 of Onions (Chopped into Cubes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1.5 of tsps Green Chilli Vinegar.
- You need 100 gms of Button Mushrooms.
- Take 150 gms of Fish Fillets (Any): Cut into medium Cubes.
- Get 1.5 tbsps of Ginger-Garlic Paste or simply Chopped/Julienned.
- Use 2 tbsps of Tomato Ketchup.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs:
- Boil the Noodles & keep aside. Take a frying pan & put some sesame oil & pan fry the boiled noodles.
- After pan frying the noodles transfer it on a plate and…In the same pan, poach the eggs : As is shown in the pics.
- Once eggs are poached…Place the poached eggs on the Pan fried Noodles- already transferred to the plate & set aside for sometime, till the ‘Chinese fish & mushrooms Gravy’s prepared to be had with it.
- Now, in the same pan: add in some more sesame oil for light sautéing the veggies (all), put some more salt to it but be mindful- we’ve been adding a bit of salt everywhere since the beginning & also the ketchup & different other sauces have salt in them too.
- Now, add in the mushrooms & parboiled & cubed fish, all the sauces, ketchups & vinegar, add in the chillies too- toss everything well until all combined together & infusing the smell to the same in its entirety.
- Our CHINESE: PAN-FRIED SPINACH HAKKA NOODLES WITH FISH & MUSHROOMS GRAVYis now ALL SET to be grabbed, absolutely HOT as the DINNER Well, that’s been my Dinner palatte tonight & I truly have enjoyed it to the T, after long.
If you find this Pan Fried Spinach Hakka Noodles with Chilli Fish & Mushrooms Gravy- on the bed of poached Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.