Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thoughts on Making Freezable Bread Dough recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thoughts on Making Freezable Bread Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thoughts on Making Freezable Bread Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thoughts on making freezable bread dough recipe. You can cook thoughts on making freezable bread dough using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thoughts on Making Freezable Bread Dough:
- Get 280 ml of Water (or lukewarm 30℃ water).
- Use 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- Get 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Eggs (large).
- Provide 500 grams of Bread flour (high gluten is best).
- Prepare 8 grams of Dried yeast.
- Use 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
Steps to make Thoughts on Making Freezable Bread Dough:
- Break an egg, take out 1 tablespoon of the yolk and set aside for glazing..
- In winter, use lukewarm (30℃) water, and in summer use cold water, and chill the flour and other ingredients..
- Put the sugar, skim milk powder, salt, the rest of the egg, and water in the bread machine. Gently add the bread flour, cake flour and yeast, in that order..
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes using the kneading course (No. 13 on the menu). Tip: Knead it longer than usual for a fluffier dough..
- Add the butter and start it on the dough course. The dough will be ready in 2 hours. (This completes the first rising.).
- Remove the dough to a work surface lightly dusted with bread flour, divide the dough into 50 g (or 40 g) portions with a bench scraper, and roll the dough into balls..
- Put any dough you don't plan on baking right away in the freezer. ※ Do this quickly before the dough has a chance to rise!.
- Freezing tip # 1: Place the balls of dough in individual aluminum cups and put them directly in the freezer. There's no need to wrap in plastic wrap, as you want to work quickly as possible..
- Freezing tip # 2: When the dough is frozen, take the dough balls out of the freezer, double wrap in ziplock bags and put back in the freezer..
- For dough that's not frozen, cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 15-20 minutes, then proceed to bake..
- Leave the frozen dough in ziplock bags and slowly thaw them for about half a day in the fridge. It's better to thaw them naturally, rather than thawing in the microwave..
- Tip to make the dough last longer in the freezer: Use lots of butter (dough with butter withstands freezing better than dough with margarine.).
- Dough with lots of sugar and milk withstands freezing better. Quick freezing is preferable, but if the temperature is under -35℃, the yeast will die..
- Use high gluten flour. (Very strong bread flour seems to work well.) Knead the dough well. This helps activate the gluten..
- Yeast is dormant before use and it starts to activate once it's kneaded into the dough, but it quickly loses its ability to withstand freezing..
- Dough made with dry yeast should be used within two days. Dough made with semi-dry yeast is best used within a week..
The goal for preshaping is to take each piece and form it into a loosely round shape with just enough tension on. Make your own clean eating Honey Wholemeal Pizza Dough at home with this recipe. Home » Family Meals » Easy & Freezable Honey Wholemeal Pizza Dough. There's nothing wrong with grabbing a ready made pizza every now and then but I thought it would be much better, not to. There are many ways to make Sourdough bread.
If you find this Thoughts on Making Freezable Bread Dough recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.