Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed How does the broccoli cook? Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beefy broccoli & cheddar burritos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos is something which I have loved my entire life.
Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed How does the broccoli cook? Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beefy broccoli & cheddar burritos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 can of (15oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 8 of (10in) burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Take 1 of jar(16oz)salsa, divided.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to order it for takeout ever again, and it's healthier. Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce. Who needs to order takeout when you have a Beef and Broccoli recipe sourced from a Chinese restaurant?
Instructions to make Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos:
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef and set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix together the Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli, water, and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the beef. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and1/2 cup cheese..
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of salsa in bottom of 13×9 inch greased baking dish..
- Spoon about1/2 cup of rice mixture onto each tortilla, roll up. Arrange burritos, seam side down..
- Spoon remaining salsa down the center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
- As Always, Enjoy!!.
How we grow strong, abundant broccoli during the winter in Italy. Beef and broccoli is a popular dish that you can find at many Chinese-American restaurants, but it's also super easy to make your own! This fast, one-dish meal is perfect. Cook up Knorr's delicious Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos made with a few simple ingredients. Beef & Broccoli with noodles or rice is one of our family's go-to dishes for a quick, delicious and nutritious workday meal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beefy broccoli & cheddar burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!