Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, egg and dairy-free chocolate shortcake with strawberries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg and dairy-free chocolate shortcake with strawberries using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries:
- Take of ☆ Cake flour.
- Take of ☆ Cocoa powder.
- Get of ☆ Baking powder.
- Get of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare of ○ Canola oil.
- Make ready of ○ Marmalade.
- Prepare of ○ Maple syrup.
- Prepare of ○ Soy milk.
- Get of ○ Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of ※ Firm tofu.
- Take of ※ Marmalade.
- Prepare of ※ Maple syrup.
- Make ready of ※ Canola oil.
- Take of ※ Liqueur (rum, Cointreau, or your choice of liqueur).
- Take of ※ Lemon juice.
- Make ready of ※ Vanilla extract.
- Take of Strawberries.
- Take of ◎ Jam (your choice).
- Make ready of ◎ Water.
Steps to make Egg and Dairy-Free Chocolate Shortcake with Strawberries:
- Thoroughly combine the ☆ ingredients and sift together. Preset the oven to 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- Briefly boil the tofu, then drain (for about 15-30 minutes)..
- To prepare the cake batter: Combine the ○ ingredients and whisk until evenly combined..
- Add to the ☆ ingredients and briskly stir until no longer floury (do not knead)..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 170℃ in a pound cake mold (lined with parchment paper)..
- To prepare the tofu cream: Incorporate the tofu from Step 2 with the remaining ※ ingredients and use a blender or food processor to combine..
- It's done once it's smooth. Adjust the sweetness to taste. Chill in the refrigerator, if possible..
- To prepare the syrup: Combine the ◎ ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Once the batter from Step 5 is finished baking, transfer to a cake rack to cool. Once it has cooled down, slice in half to make two layers..
- Brush the syrup onto the outer crust (the hardened portions) of the cake to soften..
- Decorate with the tofu cream and strawberries..
- Chill in the refrigerator to slightly stiffen the cream..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg and dairy-free chocolate shortcake with strawberries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply