Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's white girl green chile enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's white girl green chile enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas:
- Take of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Get 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Take 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- Make ready 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Make ready 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Make ready 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- Take 15 of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Quality Sour Cream.
- Make ready of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- Get of Red Or Green Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas:
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's white girl green chile enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!