Eggplant Burger Patties. Sharing my savory Veggie Burger using an Eggplant. A low-calorie versatile vegetable that is rich in fiber, calcium, vitamin K and C. Hi Im Grace welcome to my channel If you're new here please don't forget To click the SUBSCRIBE button I hope you enjoyed this video thank you Created by.
This eggplant veggie burger recipe is flavorful, healthy, and so easy to make! Tasty eggplant patties made with eggplant, onion, garlic, cheese, almond meal and herbs. Eggplant Patties – a simple veggie burger recipe.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, eggplant burger patties. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sharing my savory Veggie Burger using an Eggplant. A low-calorie versatile vegetable that is rich in fiber, calcium, vitamin K and C. Hi Im Grace welcome to my channel If you're new here please don't forget To click the SUBSCRIBE button I hope you enjoyed this video thank you Created by.
Eggplant Burger Patties is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Eggplant Burger Patties is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have eggplant burger patties using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Burger Patties:
- Take 2 large of Eggplants.
- Get 3 large of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 cup of Breadcrumbs or Shake n' Bake (any flavor of your choice).
- Take 1 medium of Plastic Bag.
- Get 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take of Italian Seasoning (if preferred).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mediterranean Blend Oil.
- Get 6 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Try this healthy and delicious vegetarian eggplant recipe with video, photo and easy instructions! Tasty eggplant patties made with eggplant, onion, garlic, cheese, almond meal and herbs. So I labeled these patties as "the best". To be honest, I always think it's very pretentious to name a recipe.
Instructions to make Eggplant Burger Patties:
- Peel Eggplant and slice into ovals..
- Soak eggplant ovals in salt water and lemon juice for 15 minutes..
- Drain water and dry out eggplant as much as possible..
- Dip eggplant into beaten eggs in large bowl..
- In bag mix dry seasonings and breadcrumbs or shaken' bake..
- Take egg soaked eggplants and shake vigorously in seasoning (shake n' bake) bag until completely covered on all sides..
- Fry eggplant with Mediterranean oil in large skillet on stovetop medium-high heat..
- Place on plate and serve (careful may be hot from oil). Also good used as a patty on a bun with tomatoe, lettuce, and sauces..
Secondly, I wanted my eggplant burger to be able to compete with beef burgers in terms of umami Heat the remaining table spoon of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. From eggplant to chickpeas to potatoes and black beans, veggie burgers boost us into the I've compiled a list of yummy vegan burger/patty/fritter recipes. I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one. Craving a burger but want a veggie option? That's a great idea since meat isn't a healthy (or kind) choice when it comes to burgers.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food eggplant burger patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!