MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, meme's grilled stuffed breakfast burritos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have meme's grilled stuffed breakfast burritos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos:
- Prepare 2 of Burrito style tortillas.
- Take 5 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 lb of Breakfast sausage.
- Take 1/2 cup of Diced onion and bell pepper.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos:
- Cook breakfast sausage and crumble. Drain on a paper towel..
- Saut? diced onion a bell pepper over medium high heat until they become tender to your liking..
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together until blended. Add eggs to skillet and scramble..
- When the eggs are almost cooked, add crumbled sausage and mix together. Remove from heat..
- On a burrito style tortilla- add some cheese down the middle of the tortilla leaving about 1 inch from the edge. Add stuffing mixture and top with cheese..
- Roll up the burrito tucking in the edges..
- Add butter to a clean skillet over medium high heat. After butter melts, add burrito to the pan, seam side down. Grill on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown..
- Make as much of the egg and sausage stuffing mixture as you want; stuff them as much or little as you want(don't overstuff); add as much cheese or as little as u want..
- You can add jalape?os and serve with sour cream and/or salsa..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food meme's grilled stuffed breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!