Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braised chicken, andouille mushroom cream sauce served over orecchiette pasta recipe. You can have braised chicken, andouille mushroom cream sauce served over orecchiette pasta using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta:
- Use 2 ounces of egg.
- Provide 2 ounces of milk.
- Take 6 of each- 3 ounce chicken breast pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of each of salt,pepper,garlic,sage and Cajun seasoning.
- Take 2 ounces of oil.
- Get 1 Pound of pasta, fresh (We used Orecchiette pasta….your choice:).
- Get 2 ounces of butter.
- Provide 2 ounces of flour.
- Get 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of sage.
- You need 8 fluid ounces of heavy cream or half and half.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Crystal hot sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 ounces of andouille sausage, sliced.
- Get 4 ounces of sliced mushrooms — sliced.
- You need 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes- diced — diced or quartered.
- Provide 4 of each scallions- whites only — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped — add to finish.
- Take 1/4 cup of scallion greens — add to finish.
Steps to make Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta:
- Cook off the pasta per the directions and set aside..
- Mix the egg and milk together to make an egg wash..
- Dip the chicken into the egg wash and coat with the seasoned flour..
- Place the 2 ounces of oil in a large saute pan and brown the chicken take out and reserve for later..
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour and cook to make a blond roux 3 minutes on moderate heat..
- Gradually add the stock to the roux, stirring constantly with a whisk to prevent lumps..
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add the cream the Crystal hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce..
- Simmer approximately 20 minutes..
- Saute sliced andouille sausage,mushrooms, finely dice scallions and garlic for 2 minutes then add the diced tomatoes and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Season with thyme,sage salt, pepper..
- Add the chicken and the sauce to the sauteed ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes. adjust seasonings as desired..
- Take out the chicken and toss the pasta with the sauce and the parsley and scallion greens..
If you find this Braised Chicken, Andouille Mushroom Cream Sauce served over Orecchiette Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.