Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and dates muffins the healthy way recipe. To cook banana and dates muffins the healthy way you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way:
- Get of whole wheat flour.
- Use of cocoa powder.
- Get of cinnamon.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Get of flax meal.
- Provide of chia seeds.
- Prepare of water warm.
- Get of dates regular pitted.
- Provide of bananas large.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- Get of pecans dried fruit chopped or any.
- Provide of honey.
- Prepare of philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare of pumpkin puree.
- Take of brown sugar.
Steps to make Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way:
- Boil dates for 10 mins, remove from water..
- Mix flaxmeal and chia seeds with warm water to form a paste..
- Add chia and flax paste and dates into processor and grind into a paste. Set aside..
- Mix dry ingredients and pecans together in one bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients and mashed bananas together in another bowl..
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Do not over work..
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 1 hour, checking with a toothpick at the end to ensure it is cooked properly..
- Allow cream cheese to soften and add in all ingredients and mix well to combine..
If you find this Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.