Chorizo Deer Burritos. A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs A yummy breakfast burrito using chorizo sausage, great for when you're craving greasy breakfast food. Breakfast Burritos Chorizo Mexican Salsa Dairy Flour Cheese Easy. Don't fret if you don't have access to authentic chorizo.
Breakfast burritos are a great way to start your weekend morning. Fry a chopped onion and chorizo (broken up)together until onion is tender and translucent. For the chorizo: Melt the lard in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then add the achiote, chili powder, cumin seeds.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chorizo deer burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chorizo Deer Burritos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chorizo Deer Burritos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs A yummy breakfast burrito using chorizo sausage, great for when you're craving greasy breakfast food. Breakfast Burritos Chorizo Mexican Salsa Dairy Flour Cheese Easy. Don't fret if you don't have access to authentic chorizo.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chorizo deer burritos using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Deer Burritos:
- Take 1 lb of ground deer (may use turkey or beef).
- Prepare 1 of ground chorizo.
- Take 2 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chicken flavoring.
- Prepare 1 can of mexican style diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1 packages of sour cream.
- Take 1 lb of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 head of shredded lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of your favorite taco sauce.
- Make ready 1 dozen of large flour tortilla skins.
- Take 2 large of Avavados.
- Make ready 1 cup of canola or coconut oil.
The combination of chorizo and egg goes great in a burrito. These burritos are breakfast style and include homemade chorizo sausage, scrambled eggs, diced potatoes, cheese, cilantro, and salsa. These breakfast burritos were created with busy weekday mornings in mind, fulfilling the egg, cheese, meat, and carb foursome that's guaranteed to deliver a hearty morning meal. Transfer to a paper towel to drain; wipe out skillet.
Steps to make Chorizo Deer Burritos:
- Crumble and fry meat and chorizo (I think it was a 14 oz.tube of chorizo) together until cooked. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Set aside when finished..
- Rinse and drain 2 15oz. can of black beans. Place in a small skillet with the minced garlic and some water to simmer the beans in. Add 1/4 cup at a time then add more as needed till the beans are as tender as you like.I cooked them about 5 minutes..
- Set aside beans..
- Cook rice according to package instructions. You can either put the chicken flavoring in the water or you could use chicken stock instead of water. Set aside to cool. * They do have frozen already cooked brown rice in the frozen vegetables section..
- It is time to put our burritos together. You may only need 10 of your skins it depends on how full you stuff them. *Remember you have to be able to roll up your burrito..
- Lay your skins on the countertop. Put 2-3 Tablespoons of meat in the middle if your skin about 5 inches long. Next 2-3 tablespoons of rice and then the beans..
- Next add what you like. Tomatoes. Cheese. Sour cream. Lettuce. Avocado. Taco sauce..
- Wrap the two short ends in then fold over one long side and then the other. You should end up with a rectangular shape. Even if it comes out square it will still taste delicious. You can secure it with a toothpick so it will stay closed..
- Next we heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet. When hot we fry our burrito on all four sides until golden. *If you used a toothpick to secure it be sure to REMOVE it before you eat it. ** Add oil as needed. You may also deep fry. When golden you may put on your plate. You can add extra toppings again now but we did not need to..
- Fry as many as you need. You can refrigerate the rest for a few days. You don't have to fry them you could just warm them in the oven or microwave. I only ate them fried..
- Total time is probably not 60 minutes but I didn't really time it..
Chorizo Breakfast Burrito: One of my favorite, fast breakfast options is the egg & chorizo burrito. To assemble burritos, layer cheddar cheese, chorizo, hash browns and eggs onto the center of the tortillas. Enjoy this cheesy burrito that's made using eggs, sausage and potatoes – perfect for a Popular in Mexican and Spanish cuisines, chorizo is a coarse pork sausage that's generously seasoned with. Get on a roll with some delicious, south of the border flavors with Johnsonville! Top with cheese, eggs, cilantro, salsa, and avocado.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chorizo deer burritos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply