Pineapple Fruit Dip.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pineapple fruit dip. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Fruit Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pineapple Fruit Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pineapple fruit dip using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Fruit Dip:
- Make ready 1 of 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 of lemon, juiced and zested.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced and zested.
- Take 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 pinch of freshly grated nutmeg (I used a big pinch, around 1/8 tsp lol).
Instructions to make Pineapple Fruit Dip:
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and pour into a bowl. Refrigerate for up to an hour to chill and serve with your favorite fruit!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pineapple fruit dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!