Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. To cook instant pot vegan split pea soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Prepare 8 stalks of celery.
- Provide 2 of bay leafs.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Take To taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- You need 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.