Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bread seekh kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread seekh kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread seekh kabab recipe. To make bread seekh kabab you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread seekh kabab:
- Take 4-6 slices of bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 2 of cheese cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbs of semolina.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Use as needed of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour for making slurry.
Steps to make Bread seekh kabab:
- Collect every thing together.
- Take a blender jug and add bread slices in that. Blend to make bread crumbs..
- Take a large bowl and add bread crumbs, all the spices including, red chilli flakes cumin seeds, cumin seed powder, whole spice powder, salt, lemon juice, semolina and cheese cubes..
- Add chopped vegetables as well.
- Add soya sauce.
- Add chilli sauce.
- Mix well first and see how much milk is needed to make a dough shape consistency..
- Now take bamboo skewers and soak in water for 30 minutes. Than take small portion of mixture and make seekh kabab. Apply water to give smooth shape if needed. Similarly make all seekh kabab and keep a side..
- Take a plate add 2 tbsp all-purpose flour and add some water to make a thick slurry.
- Dip seekh kabab into slurry and properly coat all the sides and edges..
- Note. (If you want you can fry directly but usually if you fry directly it soaked a lot of oil so I prefer to use slurry).
- Now heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them till golden brown from all sides on medium flame..
- Dish out and serve hot with green chutney and ketchup and enjoy with your family and friends..
These delicious, juicy kebabs can be made with any minced meat, served as a stater. Seekh kabab is a delicious, juicy Pakistani kebab variety made with a combination of minced meat (typically lamb), onions, garlic, ginger, coriander, lemon juice, yogurt, and garam masala. Cook the kababs in the oven or in a hot tandoor till almost done. Baste with butter or oil and continue to cook till completely. All Entrees comes with free Made Bread.
If you find this Bread seekh kabab recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.