Mandarin Orange Fruit dip.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mandarin orange fruit dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mandarin Orange Fruit dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mandarin Orange Fruit dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mandarin orange fruit dip using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mandarin Orange Fruit dip:
- Get 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- Get 1 of (11oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Orange extract.
- Take 1 cup of whipped topping(cool whip).
- Prepare 1 of Assorted fruit or vanilla wafers.
Steps to make Mandarin Orange Fruit dip:
- In small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, oranges and extracts. Beat on medium speed until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Keep refrigerated or serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mandarin orange fruit dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!